A RITUAL TO INVOKE AZAZEL FOR FINANCES

 Azazel is associated with wealth, abundance, and material success. Invoking Azazel in demon magick rituals can potentially assist in attracting financial opportunities and improving one's financial situation.


RITUAL ITEMS 

- 3 GREEN CANDLES 

- BLOOD ( YOURS ) 

- INCENSE 

- PAPER

- RED PEN 


To begin, light the green candles and offer incense or sage to Azazel. As you do so, chant Azazel's enn, welcoming his energy and power into your space. 

once you feel his presence, recite the following prayer -


Divine Azazel, mighty guardian and guide,

I call upon your powerful presence by my side.

As the demon of wealth and prosperity,

I seek your aid in my financial journey.


With reverence and respect, I open my heart,

To receive your wisdom and blessings to impart.

Grant me the strength to overcome any lack,

And the abundance to ensure my finances stay on track.


Azazel, I invoke your energy so strong,

To help me in times when money feels wrong.

Guide me towards opportunities untold,

To manifest wealth and abundance, a treasure to behold.


I trust in your wisdom, Azazel, so divine,

To lead me towards prosperity's grand design.

I am ready to receive the wealth I seek,

With your assistance, Azazel, my dreams I shall speak.


In your name, Azazel, I affirm and decree,

Financial abundance is now flowing to me.

Thank you for your blessings, so mote it be,

Azazel, I welcome your aid, for prosperity I see.


TO KNOW MORE JOIN MY GROUP 



Post a Comment

0 Comments