AZAZEL - LUCIFER



 Azazel - lucifer have certain similarities and are invoked as different archetypes 

chanting the following mantra of calling:

Azazel-Lucifer, spirit of rebellion,

Guide me on the path of the adversary!

As you chant, feel his fiery energy flowing through the sigil and his presence in the

temple, awaiting invitation to enter your consciousness. When you feel ready, begin the

invocation.


With the Flaming Trident I open the Gates to the Void

And I invoke Azazel, the Scapegoat and the Adversary, 

To come to my temple and manifest!

In the name of the Dragon,

Ho Drakon Ho Megas!

I, (magical name) invoke the spirit of rebellion,

Fire that purifies and consumes all,

Lord of the majesty of the earth,

Initiator of the Left Hand Path!

Azazel-Lucifer, come forth from the shadows

I call you by fire and blood, darkness and light, pain and pleasure!

Come to me, powerful and independent, 

And awaken within me your eternal fire that shall burn all obstacles on my path!

Cloak me in the skin of the serpent,

The wolf, and the goat,

And lead me to the heart of your desert,

to find death and rebirth in desolation and wilderness.

Baptize me in the blood of the Serpent,

And let me rise from the dead, immortal and awakened!

Free me from bonds that enslave me,

And make me strong in my will!

Lord of the crooked path, teach me the mysteries of witchcraft!

Master Alchemist, transform me in the hearth of primal fire!

Father of Sin, reveal to me the secret of freedom through transgression!

Come to me, Azazel-Lucifer,

For I stand at the crossroads of the worlds,

Ready to embrace the wisdom of the ancients!


Post a Comment

0 Comments