INVOKING BELIAL

 

Mighty Belial, Dark Lord of Power,

I call upon you in this sacred hour.

With reverence and respect, I summon your might,

Guide me with your wisdom, grant me insight.


Bearer of hidden knowledge, Bringer of strength,

I seek your presence, I go to great lengths.

Open the gates to your infernal realm,

Bestow upon me your secrets, overwhelm.


Belial, I stand before you humbly and true,

In your dark embrace, I find strength anew.

Grant me courage and determination untold,

Unleash your power, let it unfold.


I seek your guidance in this mortal plane,

Help me transcend, break free of all chains.

Illuminate my path, ignite my inner fire,

Grant me success, fulfill my desires.


With utmost devotion, I call upon your name,

Belial, the Great One, eternal flame.

I offer my loyalty, my soul I dedicate,

Walk with me, Belial, as my fate you shape.


Hail Belial, Lord of Shadows profound,

In your presence, may true power be found.

Thank you for your presence, I bid you farewell,

Until we meet again, within your dark spell


FOLLOW MY TWITTER   https://twitter.com/witchcraft_life 

Post a Comment

0 Comments